Cyfannol Women’s Aid has launched a new website, aimed at reassuring anyone in Gwent who has experienced any form of domestic abuse or sexual violence that they are not alone and that support is available.
Cyfannol.org.uk has a range of new features designed to break down barriers to accessing support and improve signposting within communities:
- An online Directory of Support Services to help people navigate the options available across Gwent and access the right support for them.
- A bank of Self-Help Resources, including trusted sites and links to safety guidance, information about options, sources of specialist support, a glossary of useful terms, and more…
- Survivor Stories – in their own words – to reassure and inspire others. Anyone is welcome to submit their story to help grow this bank of first-hand experiences and inspire more people to reach out for support.
- More options for Getting in Touch, including a new online call-back form
- Information about Cyfannol’s Support Services across Torfaen, Newport, Monmouthshire, Blaenau Gwent and the wider Gwent area
People may not necessarily be aware of the support services in their area, but we can all help to signpost so people know where to turn if they do need support.
If you would like to print the poster below a pdf can be found on Cyfannol’s main Gwelcol page.